- 2 packages MORFAT Cream Caramel
- 900 gr. cold milk (4 ½ cups)
1. Pour the content of the two sachets with the ready Caramel in a large bowl.
2. Dissolve the powder from the 2 sachets with the cream in 900 gr. milk and bring to boil, stirring constantly. Once it is brought to boil lower the heat and continue stirring for 2 more minutes. (Do not allow the cream to set while it boils).
3. Pour the cream in the baking pan. Once it cools refrigerate until set, and by using a knife around the edges, turn it upside down on a platter.
4. Use MORFAT CORNET for the garnish, and walnuts if desired (optional).