Chocolate Cake with Morfat Creme Patisserie
- 1 sachet MORFAT CHOCOLATE Crème Patisserie
- 400 gr. (2 cups) milk
- 2 round ready Chocolate flavor pound cake
- 100gr. (1/2 cups) sugar
- A bit of cognac or other liqueur
- 2-3 drops lemon juice
- Bitter chocolate and Cocoa (for the garnish)
1. In a saucepan, add 100gr. (1/2 cup) Sugar, 100gr. (1/2 cup) water, 2-3 drops lemon juice and 1-2 tablespoons cognac or other liqueur. Bring the contents of the saucepan to boil and remove from the heat.
2. In a special cake pan No 20-22 or on a serving platter, place one base of Pound Cake and sprinkle the surface well with the syrup.
3. Prepare the Chocolate crème patisserie according to the instructions and spread less than half the quantity on the pound cake base. Add the second pound cake and again sprinkle its surface with the syrup.
4. Spread the remaining crème patisserie on the second pound cake, reserving 2-3 tablespoons for decorating the sides of the cake.
5. Remove from the cake pan, spread the remaining crème patisserie over the sides and grate Bitter Chocolate over the surface of the cake.
Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours and garnish with cocoa powder before serving.