Chocolate parfait ice cream
- 1 package Morfat Chocolate Ice cream Mix
- 300gr. milk
- 150 – 200gr. dried nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 300gr. cream
1. In a frying pan, put the margarine, sugar and nuts which have been finely chopped. Place the frying pan at the low heat on your stove and stir constantly until the nuts are roasted and caramelized.
2. Prepare the MORFAT CHOCOLATE Ice Cream according to the Instructions.
3. Once the mixture is ready, add the caramelized nuts (keep some for the garnish) and put the ice cream in the freezer.
4. Serve garnished with the Chocolate Syrup and the nuts you reserved.
Serve the Morfat Chocolate Ice Cream with fruit preserves (sour cherry, orange, cherry) for great taste!