Crème cake with Ello Ermol
- 2 tins ELLO ERMOL
- 1 . tablespoon caster sugar
- ½ cup. tea granulated sugar
- 1 packet savagiar
- 15-20 strawberries
- 2-3 drops of lemon
- 1-2 t tablespoons brandy (optional)
1. In a saucepan, put 100g. (½ cup. Tea) granulated sugar, 100ml (½ cup. Tea) water and 2-3 drops of lemon. Let it boil syrup and add if you want 1-2 tsp. tablespoons cognac aroma.
2. Bit in thew mixer 2 tins ELLO ERMOL with powdered sugar for 7 minutes.
3. Use a form in the shape of your choice (round or heart) of dimensions 18 × 20 cm. Dip briefly the savagiar in the syrup and place them at the bottom of the form. Spread with the help of a spoon the ⅓ the vegetable cream ELLO ERMOL, to cover the whole surface of savagiar.
4. Cut the strawberries into slices (keep some whole for garnish), layer them carefully over the cream ELLO ERMOL. Then cover the strawberries with half the vegetable cream left over.
5.Garnish the surface and sides of cake with remaining cream . Decorate the cake with whole strawberries.
Refrigerate for about 1 hour and serve.