Crème cake with Ello Ermol
- 2 tins ELLO ERMOL
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ cup crystal sugar
- 1 package Savouagiar biscuits
- 15-20 strawberries
- 2-3 drops lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons cognac (optional)
1. In a saucepan, add 100 gr. (1/2 cup) crystal sugar, 100 ml (1/2 cup) water and 2-3 drops lemon juice. Allow the syrup to boil; if you like, add 1-2 tablespoons cognac for flavor.
2. In the mixer beat the 2 tins of ELLO ERMOL with the powdered sugar for 7 minutes.
3. Use any shape cake pan (round or heart shaped) 18×20 cm. Dip the savouagiar biscuits in the syrup and then place them at the bottom of the pan. Next spread with 1/3 of the vegetable whipped cream ELLO ERMOL so as to cover all savouagiar biscuits.
4. Wash and slice the strawberries (keep a few for garnish) and carefully layer them on the vegetable whipped cream ELLO ERMOL. Next cover the strawberries with the other half of the vegetable whipped cream.
5. Garnish the top and sides of the cake with the remaining vegetable whipped cream ELLO ERMOL in rosettes. Decorate the cake with the whole strawberries, refrigerate for approximately 1 hour and serve.