Egg and lemon sauce
- 4 even tablespoons MORFAT Corn flour
- 2 egg yolks
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cups Beef broth
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Salt, pepper
1. Mix well the 2 egg yolks with the lemon juice. Then add MORFAT Corn flour in it and continue with 1/2 cup of beef broth, salt and pepper.
2. Add rest 2 1/2 cups of beef broth in a pan to boil it. When it becomes hot, add the sauce and keep stirring constantly, until it sets.
3. Remove the sauce from the stove and add 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine.