Homemade Μorfat Cornet Chocolate Cake
- 3 sachets MORFAT Chocolate flavor Cornet
- 2 cups cold milk (400gr.)
- 200gr. Savouagiar biscuits
- juice of 2-3 oranges
- Cherries for the garnish
1. In the mixer, beat the contents of the 2 MORFAT Chocolate flavor Cornet sachets for 5 minutes with one cup cold milk until firm.
2. Dip the savouagiar biscuits in the orange juice in which you have also added one tablespoon cognac. On a serving platter, layer the savouagiar biscuits, add one layer of the cream and repeat the process once more.
3. In the mixer, beat the contents of one MORFAT Chocolate flavor Cornet sachet with one cup cold milk for 5 minutes until firm. Using a pastry bag, form rosettes on the sides and top of the cake. Garnish the top of the cake with cherries.
The milk should be very cold. Excessive beating does not give good results