Millefeuille Cake with Morfat Creme Patisserie
- 1 sachet MORFAT MILLEFEUILLE crème patisserie
- 600gr. (3 cups) milk
- 500gr. Puff pastry (fresh or frozen)
- Powdered sugar
1. Defrost the puff pastry and bake it (first pierce the surface many times with a fork) until golden brown.
2. Prepare the Morfat Millefeuille crème patisserie according to package instructions.
3. In a pan, round or square, layer the one piece of baked puff pastry. Spread with half the quantity of Millefeuille crème patisserie and in the same manner, layer on top of it the second piece of puff pastry. Spread the remaining Millefeuille crème patisserie on top.
4. Grind the remaining pieces of puff pastry and sprinkle it over the surface of the cream. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Remove from the pan and serve.
ΤΙΡ: If you like you may combine the Millefeuille with fresh strawberries.
Before preparing it as described above, layer the inside of the cake pan with sliced fresh strawberries. Garnish with whole fresh strawberries and serve.