Morfat Amor Amor
A combination of vanilla and chocolate cream garnished with chocolate syrup.
How to prepare:
- Be sure that the form base is in the mould and place it onto a platter. Place the sachet (No 7) (closed) in hot water, until the content gets totally liquidized. In a bowl, put the Cereals (No 33), add the liquid chocolate flavoured-praline mix and mix well. If you wish, keep 1 spoonful of Cereal mix, for decoration. Cover the base by pushing slightly the mix, using a spoon.
- In a mixer bowl, add 200ml (1 cup) of COLD Milk and the content of the sachet (No 71). Beat for 5 min. at high speed and apply the cream, onto the base layer.
- In a mixer bowl, add 300ml (1 ½ cup) of COLD Milk and the content of the sachet (No 68). Beat for 5 min. at high speed and apply the Vanilla cream, onto the Chocolate cream layer.
- Put the sachet (No8), closed in boiling water until it gets totally liquidized. Cover the surface with the Chocolate glaze, by using the backside of a big knife. If you wish, decorate the outer surface of the cake with the (remaining), cereal mix and chocolate flakes and leave the cake in the fridge until serve.
- Remove the mould by cutting it along the grooves. Serve as usual.