The favorite flavor of children and adults. Velvet cream, fluffy whipped cream and crispy puff pastry make up the delicious Millefeuille Morfat.
How to prepare:
You have to add: 950grs (4 ¾ cups) COLD MILK
- Open the paper – mould and place on platter with the flaps upward. Place 2
biscuits millefeuilles into the mould, longer sides touching.
- In your mixer bowl, add content of creme patisserie Millefeuilles and 800 grs. cold milk (approx. 4 cups). Beat for 5 min. at medium speed.
- Apply more than half of creme patisserie Millefeuilles onto layer of biscuits. Repeat procedure by placing two more biscuits and remaining cream. Put the Millefeuille in the fridge during you prepare the Cornet.
- In a mixer bowl, empty the content of Morfat Cornet and add 150 grs. cold milk (about ¾ cup). Beat until soft peaks form. Remove mould by use of knife, tearing off along the perforated line. Apply Morfat Cornet on top and all around the Millefeuille.
- Crumble remaining two biscuits to cover layer.
- Sprinkle the content of icing sugar over crumbled biscuit. Serve as you wish.