New Year cake
For a large round pan No. 36-38
- 1 package MORFAT MIX EASTER CAKE
- 100g Milk or dark chocolate (optional for decoration)
1. Prepare Morfat Easter cake according to package instructions. When the dough doubles its size for the first time (step 2), place baking paper on the bottom of the pan. The baking paper should be cut exactly to the diameter of the pan. Then put the dough – with a spherical scheme – in the center of the pan.
2. Press the dough with your hands to cover as much as possible, the bottom of the pan. Leave again the dough in warm place to double its size (about 30-35 minutes). Before you bake it, pierce in several places on the surface with a wooden skewer or a fork.
3. Bake over medium heat for 30-40 minutes or until its surface becomes golden-brown. Once slightly cooled, remove the New-year cake from the pan, remove the baking paper and place a coin in the bottom of the New Year cake.