Pizza with Morfat dry yeast
- ½ glass of milk
- ½ glass of water
- 1 sachet of MORFAT Dry Yeast
- pinch of salt
- pinch of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ kg flour
1. Place the water and milk in one glass and dissolve MORFAT Dry Yeast in it.
2. Pour the content of the glass into a large bowl, add sugar,salt and finally add the flour slowly until the mixture does not stick on your hand while stirring.
3. Leave the dough covered with a towel, for 1-2 hours, until it doubles its volume.
4. Place the dough on an oiled pan and then add the ingredients of your taste (eg. ham, cheese, tomato, pepper, mushroom etc). Finally, top with grated cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 170οC for 50′ until the ingredients and the dough are cooked.
Tip: Put some oil on your hands before applying the dough into the pan . The dough will become very crispy!