What do you know about GDA
Νow what to eat at a glance
1. GDAs symbolize indicative Daily Intake. And it is a guide to the amount of energy and nutrients contained in a food portion.
2. GDAs are in addition to label Nutritional information table per 100 g / ml
3. GDAs were developed in 1988.
4. Use the following groups of nutrients: calories, sugars, fat, saturates, Sodium.
5. According to GDAs system icon which is usually located at the front of the pack respect Calories / Energy.
6. The proposed reference price of 2000Kcal to recruit energy meets: A woman with moderate physical activity.
7. The European Authority for Food Safety (EFSA) has evaluated and validated scientific reference values for GDAs.
8. The above icon provides the calories per serving and the percentage coverage of the guideline daily calories.