Vanilla custard with biscuit base
- 1 sachet Morfat Vanilla Custard
- 650ml (3 1/4 cups) milk
- 40-50gr. (5-6 tablespoons) sugar
- 200gr. biscuits of your choice
- 200gr. margarine
- 6 sheets gelatin
1. Soak the gelatin sheets until soft. Prepare the Custard according to the instructions but before it boils, add the gelatin sheets. Crumble the biscuits you have selected and melt the margarine.
2. Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted margarine and spread the mixture on the bottom of round or oval individual molds (this quantity serves 4). Then, add the prepared custard on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve as is or garnished with syrup or fruit preserves.