Vegetable Linguine with Bacon Au gratin
- 1 sachet MORFAT Bechamel
- 500 gr Linguine
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 150 gr bacon
- 1 can of mushrooms ( 150-200 gr)
- 150 gr grated yellow cheese
- 150 gr salty cheese ( cheese) grated
- 200 gr sour cream
- Salt – Pepper
1. Boil linguine according to package instructions. Drain them and leave in a bowl of cold water (to avoid sticking and stay tight).
2. Prepare the stuffing as follows: chop peppers , drain the mushrooms and cut bacon into large pieces. Cook bacon first in a nonstick skillet and then add all the remaining ingredients to wilt slightly and emerge their scents. Remove from heat.
3. Drain linguini thoroughly, place them in a clean bowl and add the filling ingredients except the yellow cheese. Mix very well . Prepare only one sachet of MORFAT Bechamel according to package instructions.
4. Grease a pan lightly and pour the contents of the bowl (the linguini). Pour over the Bechamel and top with the yellow cheese.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour.